Underwater Cameras There are 12 products.
Underwater deep depth video cameras for diving, inspections, industry uses and geologic analysis
- Mini camera 316L stainless steel submersible 200m wiredFor inspections and diving works, diving helmet, submerged applications in seawater, nuclear power plants and other large applicationsIP68 underwater immersion 100m or 200m high sealed grade allows permanent use in water.100% customizable productOn demand underwater cameras.
- Full HD mini camera in stainless steel 316L submersible 200m for inspections and scuba diving. Diver's helmet, submerged applications in seawater, nuclear power plants. IP68 immersion protection 100m or 200m reinforced allows permanent use in water.100% customizable product.
- The UW-38PRO is a submarine inspection camera designed for boat hulls.Submersible at 50 meters depththe built-in monitor allows the operator under water for video scaling.Surface video feedback offers the ability to view in real time.Video recording thanks to our monitoring cases.
- Professional underwater camera 50mUW-3200HD is Full HD. Machined in 316 stainless steel for excellent resistance to corrosion at sea or aggressive agents (cutting oils, hydrocarbons, chlorine).Suitable for video surveillance applications on boats, or submergedHas powerful LED lighting, disable, maximum range 10m.
- Specially designed for occasional investigations in fresh and salt water. This camera is made of stainless steel 316L. Its anti-abrasion cable ensures a long service life of the material. JUPITER removable connector. Comes with PELICASE 1120 storage case.